2.13.2006

Jabber...

Ok- not a lot of big things going on in my life, but a lot of little things seemed to come together over the weekend..

  • I found a camcorder for Mardi Gras- a Panasonic PV-GS19 from WalMart.  Wal-Mart has a 30 day return policy on camcorders, so I can use it for my trip back to New Orleans and return it if it sucks (which is questionable at this time).
  • We received about an inch of snow last night- but it should melt off by mid-day... looks real cool though
  • I think the last piece of my MCE setup will be in today- an old GeForce 6200 w/ HDTV out (component).  PCI-E is the main deal for this guy- the X300 card works, but overscan really is not like it should be (and the DVI-component adapter for ATI does not work on the X300!)
  • The new Google desktop has a lot of plugins - like a del.icio.us plugin that works pretty well
  • I am off pager duty for another 4 weeks! yay!

I think I am getting a cold or something- I guess I shouldn't sleep with the window open when it is 25f outside! 

I was going to the gym this morning, but the snow deterred me- I ended up trying out another of the yoga videos... that in itself was a pretty decent workout...

Sarah from The Cruxshadows is looking for a place to crash in Atlanta while she is auditioning for Americas Top Model- I am thinking of offering my place, but I don't want to come across as a weird-o.  I am pretty much in awe of her as she is a member of The Cruxshadows and she is definitely a hottie- but then I will have to tell the roomies "Hey, this chick from The Crushadows is going to crash here for a night- Ok?".  Ah well- I will think about it today if she does not get an offer from someone that she knows...


No comments:

Post a Comment