12.31.2007

Chumby Ordered...

I woke this morning to something that sounded like an off-tune radio station: it was my Philips alarm clock trying to emulate the sounds of the  ocean.  I think it tried the 'gentle wake' but I didn't hear it until it sufficiently annoyed me.  This is going back in the back and back to Target next weekend (unless the xMas return lines are still long).  If Philips eventually releases a firmware update that allows MP3 music I may re-consider this purchase.

Why wait until next weekend to return?  I ordered a Chumby today and it is 3-5 days until it is delivered; I will need an alarm clock until then.

I ordered the Black Chumby and this was placed on order #4109- so I guess they have managed to sell a few thousand of these guys so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment