6.27.2011

ThinkGeek T-Shirt Grab Bag

ThinkGeek sent out an advert for ‘One Random Shirt of Surprising Awesomeness’ for $5.99 – $6.99 ea (men’s XXL are $6.99- everything else is $5.99).  I placed an order on Thursday for five shirts and today I received my package, consisting of:

  • One blue World of Warcraft ‘Gnomeregan’ crest t-shirt (Ok)
  • One black World of Warcraft Cataclysm shirt (Cool!)
  • One black Mortal Kombat Fatality shirt (Ok)
  • One beige “I’m On a Worm’ shirt (guessing a Dune reference- but WTF?)

and… and… (wait for it)

  • One gray MineCraft shirt (Awesome!)

Ironic part is that I was looking for almost the exact same MineCraft shirt design- but I couldn’t find anything like this! 

I ordered another 5 shirts- total with standard shipping is $40.84- so $8.17/ea. for some pretty cool shirts!

Looks like I have my summer/fall wardrobe shopping pretty much done!  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment